Provides strategic review and counsel for SGO’s international initiatives and programs as well as International membership recruitment and engagement.
- Work with SGO committees, staff and outside International organizations to engage SGO members and volunteers in gynecologic oncology global initiatives
- Identify program offerings designed to grow and retain the international member base as well as improve International educational programming
- Help to identify, update and maintain International member benefits
- Identify international nonmember target markets.
- Actively support humanitarian outreach activities, training and mentorship opportunities
- International training and mentorship opportunities
This Committee is Recommended for Members
- Have demonstrated leadership within a multidisciplinary oncology setting
- Are active in international gynecologic oncology communities
- Are willing to commit their knowledge and resources in the promotion of the SGO’s strategic goals, members and programs
- Attendance at a face-to-face meeting at the Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer
- Participation in monthly and/or quarterly conference calls as necessary
- Participation in ad hoc meetings, as necessary