Our Mission & Our Vision
Our mission is to prevent and treat gynecologic cancers with equity, thereby improving lives through advocacy, engagement, education, research and collaboration.
Our vision is to eradicate gynecologic cancers.
- Advocacy: Advance policies that promote the eradication of gynecologic cancer.
- Collaboration: Support and promote partnerships to advance the care of women with or at risk for gynecologic cancers.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Commit to cultural humility and diversity of thought and engagement.
- Education: Provide innovative education and continuous learning.
- Engagement: Provide opportunities to participate in the progress of the gynecologic oncology profession.
- Leadership & Professionalism: Set an example of integrity, quality and excellence.
- Patient Care: Foster empathetic, comprehensive and high-value care to improve the lives of women with or at risk for gynecologic cancer.
- Research: Advance innovation and discovery to eradicate gynecologic cancer.