Below are the federal agency comment letters and national sign on letters that SGO has contributed to over the past 6 months.
- Defense Health Research Consortium letter to U.S. Department of Defense re: FY2024 funding for the Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program – November 2022
- SGO response to Congressional RFI on MACRA and Medicare payment system reform – October 2022
- SGO letter to Congressional leadership re: CY2023 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule cuts – October 2022
- SGO comment letter to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) re: Medicare Physician Fee Schedule proposed rule for calendar year CY2023 – September 2022
- Telehealth stakeholder letter to U.S. Senate – September 2022
Make your voice heard in Washington on timely issues impacting gynecologic oncology.
Learn More about Public Policy & Advocacy Goals