Communiqué | Resources | Task Force | Chemotherapy | Gyn Onc Considerations | Surgical Considerations | Gyn Onc Reassignment | Telemedicine | Health Equity | Regulations | Wellness | Webinars | Patient Resources | Archive
SGO is developing a series of webinars on issues pertinent to gynecologic oncology during the COVID-19 pandemic. Announcements about upcoming live webinars are being posted regularly through the SGO COVID-19 Communiqués, and the recorded webinars are being housed on SGO Connect Ed.
- Health Equity in the COVID-19 Era: Understanding the Data and Strategies to Support Vulnerable Populations
- Surgical Safety, Testing, and Triage Considerations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Ethical Considerations and Critical Communication During COVID-19
- Telemedicine for Gynecologic Oncology Care During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Educating Your Trainee During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Crucial Conversations and Managing Pandemic Panic
- Infusion Confusion: COVID-19 and Anti-Cancer Treatments and Clinical Trial Considerations for Gynecologic Oncology Patients
- When to Operate and When to Hesitate: Safety and Surgical Considerations for Gynecologic Oncologists During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is there any cost for the webinar for SGO members or non-members?
A: No, the COVID-19 webinars are free of charge.
Q: Can I watch/listen to the webinar on my mobile device?
A: Yes, just download the GoToWebinar app on your phone. You will be able to view the presentation slides as well as the presenters.
Q: Will there be a copy of the webinar available after it airs?
A: Yes, it will be posted about 24-48 hours after the webinar airs on SGO ConnectEd, under COVID-19 Resources.
Q: Is there Continuing Education (CE) for these webinars?
A: The first of the COVID-19 webinars, “When to Operate and When to Hesitate,” is available on SGO ConnectEd for 1 hour of CE for physicians only. In order to obtain the CE, view the entire webinar in the ConnectEd course and complete the quiz. You will then receive a certificate. All subsequent webinars are not eligible for CE credit.
Q: Can I ask the presenters questions during webinars?
A: Yes. Utilize the Q&A box during the live webinar to send your question directly to the panelists.
Q: Are transcripts, slides or other materials available for these webinars?
A: Yes, slides for the presentations are available under the “resources” tab for each webinar, as well as the unedited transcriptions. (Please note: “Infusion Confusion: COVID-19 and Anti-Cancer Treatments and Clinical Trial Considerations for Gynecologic Oncology Patients” and “When to Operate and When to Hesitate: Safety and Surgical Considerations for Gynecologic Oncologists During the COVID-19 Pandemic” do not have transcriptions.)
SGO’s COVID-19 Resources are generously supported by an independent medical education grant from AstraZeneca.
SGO thanks the following sponsors for support of our COVID-19 resources: