The SGO/FWC Survivorship Toolkit provides convenient resources to help you organize information about your diagnosis, treatment, and long-term follow-up.*
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and routine examinations are key to fighting recurrence. The following tools can be used in conjunction with information provided by your physician or cancer care team. You can also direct your health care provider to these resources so that they may be accurately completed and used. Seek a specialist near you.
Treatment Summary and Survivorship Care Plans
These forms can be used by either you as the patient or your health care provider to summarize treatment and list any side effects you may experience. These forms are specific to the type of cancer you were treated for.
- Cervical Cancer Survivorship Plan
- Endometrial (Uterine) Cancer Survivorship Plan
- Ovarian Cancer Survivorship Plan
- Vulvar Cancer Survivorship Plan
Documentos en Español
- Cáncer del cuello uterino “Plan de Supervivencia”
- Cáncer uterino “Plan de Supervivencia”
- Cáncer de ovario “Plan de Supervivencia”
- Cáncer de la vulva “Plan de Supervivencia”
- Calendario de Sobreviviente
- Bienestar y la Salud Preventiva
Review this Gynecologic Cancer Self Care Plan for ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle overall. This plan can be used by anyone treated for a gynecologic cancer, regardless of disease type.
This one-page Survivorship Calendar will help you keep track of your appointments after your cancer treatment. An additional page lets you keep key contact numbers handy and make important notes. Useful in print or electronic formats.
*SGO developed these resources as an outgrowth of the paper, “An update on post-treatment surveillance and diagnosis of recurrence in women with gynecologic malignancies: Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SGO) recommendations,” The paper was published in the July 2017 issue of Gynecologic Oncology.