SGO’s Wellness Taskforce invites all meeting attendees to explore and improve their well-being at the Annual Meeting.
- Enjoy the sounds of New Orleans Jazz and grab your Mardi Gras beads at the Welcome Reception on Saturday, March 24
- Attend the Post-Grad Course during Education Forum X, Improving Your Well-being Through Coaching: Connect, Engage, Thrive! on Monday, March 26
- Relax and get a seated massage at the Wellness Zone in the Exhibit Hall, and experience life-size interactive tablets, including wellness apps, resources and more
- Visit the SGO/FWC Booth to learn more about the Fellows Wellness Beta Curriculum
- Share your wellness tips on social media using #SGOWellness and #SGOMtg
- Mothers’ Room: Nursing mothers can access a private lactation area near the conference sessions. Please stop by the SGO registration counters for information on the location and access code.