Annual Meeting > Registration
SGO Annual Meeting registration is intended for gynecologic oncologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, obstetrician/gynecologists, fellow and residents, research scientists, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, allied health professionals and all others involved in the care of patients with Gynecologic Malignancy.
Please complete your registration one of four ways:
- Register online using a credit card and receive immediate confirmation via email.
- Register online with check payment. Go through the registration process, and select “Check” as payment option. Print out confirmation letter and send in with check payment. Confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of invoice and check.
- Fax the registration form with your credit card information to 301-694-5124, or
- Mail the registration form with a check payable to Society of Gynecologic Oncology to:
Society of Gynecologic Oncology, Meetings
28656 Network Place
Chicago, IL 60673-1286
You may also register on-site at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in Prince George’s Hall A/B Lobby starting at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 11. The Registration Desk will be open throughout the meeting during the following times:
Saturday, March 11, 2017 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 12, 2017 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Monday, March 13, 2017 6:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, March 14, 2017 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 6:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
The SGO Annual Meeting registration fee includes:
- Access to the SGO Annual Meeting mobile application to view scientific data, surgical films, the attendee list, and exhibitor descriptions
- Admission to education, lectureship, special interest, and scientific oral/poster sessions*
- Admission to the Exhibit Hall
- Daily breakfast and beverage breaks throughout the meeting facility, including the Exhibit Hall
- Social Events
- Wellness activities including a fun run, yoga classes, invited guest lectures, and dedicated education sessions.
* Additional fees for National Institute of Health/National Cancer Institute Research Day for Young Investigators and Special Interest Session I: Coding and Practice Management.
Cancellations/Refunds: All requests for cancellation must be made in writing and postmarked to the Society of Gynecology Oncology: 230 W. Monroe St, Suite 710, Chicago, IL 60606, or sent via email to email@example.com on or before Friday, Feb. 10, 2017. If a refund is approved by SGO council, it will be processed approximately 45 days after the Annual Meeting. Cancellation of any registration category postmarked on or before Friday, Feb.10, 2017, will receive a full refund, less a $100 cancellation fee. There will be no refunds granted for any written cancellations after Friday, Feb. 10, 2017, or for non-attendance at the SGO Annual Meeting. All registrations are non-transferable. SGO does not allow substitutions for attendee registration cancellations.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
|Registration Category||By Jan. 9, 2017||After Jan. 9, 2017|
*Registration Rates for Resident/Student Members and Non-Members, Senior and Honorary Members do not increase after the early bird deadline.
If you are part of an advocacy organization or if you are a cancer survivor and/or patient advocate not affiliated with an advocacy organization, please contact email@example.com for registration information.
If you are with an exhibiting company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information and procedures.
**Guest registration is intended for spouses and companions of meeting attendees. Member/Non-member registrants may register a maximum of 2 guests. Guest registrations are not available a la carte. The Guest registration category allows guests to partake in all meeting meal functions and social gatherings, as well as attend the Presidential Address and the Invited Guest Speaker Lectureship. Guests wishing to attend the educational portion of the meeting, as well as claim educational credits, must register individually under a Non-Member category.