Annual Meeting > Trials for GYN Cancer
Make your voice heard in Washington: #Trials4GynCancerNow
During the Annual Meeting, you can take several steps to raise awareness of the crisis in gynecologic oncology clinical trials. Please join us for this important campaign and take the following actions during the Annual Meeting.
- On Monday, March 13, attendees will be asked to tweet President Trump: “Women with #gyncancer deserve progress. Fund trials now @realDonaldTrump #Trials4GynCancerNOW @sgo_org.”
- Visit the SGO Booth and take your photo with the hashtag poster. Tweet your photo with the above message and get entered to win a free registration to the 2018 Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer in New Orleans.
- Also at the booth, go to the iPads and click on the Washington Alert icon to send a message to your elected officials in the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate.
- Can’t make it to the booth? Go to the SGO website and look for Policy/Washington Alert to send your message to federal elected leaders.
- New to social media? See the Social Media section of the SGO website for a primer, policy, procedures and popular hashtags.