Annual Meeting > Target Audience and Learning Objectives
This meeting is intended for gynecologic oncologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, obstetrician/gynecologists, fellows and residents in these areas, research scientists, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, allied health professionals and other clinicians involved in the care of patients with gynecologic malignancies.
As a result of attending the Annual Meeting, learners will be able to:
- Identify and explain the latest trends in global research, methods, and technology in the treatment of gynecologic cancers;
- Interpret contemporary research findings on the prevention of and screening for gynecologic cancers and be able to appropriately implement these findings into clinical practice;
- Examine the significance of novel approaches to the medical and surgical management of gynecologic cancers within the context of the current standard of care and be able to integrate new therapies into clinical practice in an evidence-based manner;
- Assess the implications for future research and clinical practice of new developments in translational research on gynecologic cancers; and
- Demonstrate improvement in competence, performance and patient outcomes.