SGO Connect™Ed E-learning
SGO Connect™Ed is your connection to peer-reviewed women’s cancer education. The e-learning platform provides a comprehensive, multidisciplinary curriculum that is conveniently accessible via a desktop or mobile device.
Education concerning cervical, ovarian, uterine, vulvar/vaginal and breast cancers, as well as gestational trophoblastic disease are accessible at your convenience either day or night. Other popular offerings on SGO ConnectEd include:
- Surgical films for patient case comparison
- Monthly video debate symposia (coming soon in collaboration with Good Health)
- Recordings of SGO meetings concerning the latest research
- Research articles abstracted by experts in the field
- Upcoming educational meeting and webinar notifications
Entry to SGO ConnectEd is free. Access to some educational modules may require a fee.
At SGO, we know that Education is a collaborative approach. Thanks to our community partners, we are offering the following Educational tools to keep you informed of the latest research in women’s cancer.
- Subspecialty Society Session American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) 2SUBSGO – Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SGO)
- Subspecialty Society Session American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists(ACOG) 8SUBSGO: Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SGO) “To Bleed or Not to Bleed: Management of the Morbidly Adherent Placenta”