This one-and-a-half day course offers advanced practice providers a collegial environment to discuss current issues in treating women with gynecologic cancers.
Gynecologic Oncologists and Allied Health Care professionals involved in the care of patients who have gynecologic cancers.
- Review of chemotherapy regimens used for treatment of gynecologic malignancies
- Strategies for prevention and management of chemotherapy related adverse events
- Consolidation vs. maintenance chemotherapy for gynecologic oncology patients
- PARP inhibitors
- Immunotherapy side effects/management
- Addressing the barriers for pain management in gynecologic oncology patients in the era of the opioid crisis
- Addressing compassion fatigue and burnout
- And more!
For more information