SGO Southeast Regional Meeting
Sept. 24-26, 2020
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
In an effort to continually provide novel educational opportunities for our SGO members, we are proud to offer a new meeting in the fall. Given its timing following the SGO Annual Meeting, as well as ASCO among other meetings, this new conference will provide education that will build upon the Annual Meeting to help members and attendees to distill new science, as well as assist in understanding how best to incorporate new knowledge into their clinical practice. This meeting will also fulfill the need for a regional meeting in the Southeast to provide a forum for research presentation, education, and mentoring to residents and fellows in the region, as well as networking opportunities.
As a result of attending this meeting, learners will be able to:
- Identify and explain the latest trends in research and technology in the treatment of gynecologic cancers.
- Interpret contemporary research findings and be able to appropriately implement changes into clinical practice.
- Examine the significance of novel approaches to the medical and surgical management of gynecologic cancers within the context of the current standard of care. Be able to integrate new therapies into clinical practice in an evidence-based manner.
- Be able to amplify implementation of novel approaches to the clinical care team
- Assess the implications for future directions in research and clinical practice in gynecologic cancers.