Late-breaking Abstracts & Key Concepts
This year’s meeting theme is “Patients, Purpose and Progress.” The goal is to encompass all aspects of gynecologic cancer care – from providing patients with expert treatment and support to identifying innovations that can improve outcomes and more.
The call for late-breaking abstracts for the Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SGO) 2023 Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer is now open. The deadline for submissions is Friday, Jan. 6, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
The late-breaking abstract session will focus on scientific data that has become available since the original abstract submission deadline of Sept. 16, 2022—abstracts already submitted in response to the initial call for abstracts are not eligible for resubmission. Submissions can include preliminary findings if data analysis is still ongoing; however, trials or experiments for which data collection is not yet complete are discouraged. Abstracts should reflect scientific methods and statistical power suitable for a plenary presentation and should not be previously published or presented.
2023 Key Concepts
– PROs/QOL (Includes Survivorship, Outcomes Research and Palliative Care)
– Prevention, Risk Reduction and Hereditary Cancer
– Disparities and Inequities in Cancer Care (Includes Population Science)
– Wellness, Professional Development and Education
– Novel Therapeutics and Precision Medicine (Includes Molecular Oncology, Rare Tumors, and Practice-Changing Clinical – Trials, Trials in Progress [TiPs])
– Translational Science and Cancer Biology
– Health Services Research and Quality Improvement (Includes Community and Real-World Oncology, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion, Geographic Disparities, Access to Insurance and Other Factors that Impact Delivery and Receipt of GYN Cancer Care)
– Innovations in Gyn Cancer Surgical Care (Includes Interventions, Management of Complications and Changes in the Field)
Questions? Contact email@example.com.