Abstract Submissions Now Closed
The call for abstracts and late-breaking abstracts for the SGO 2024 Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer is now closed.
To view a list of accepted abstracts, including abstract title, presenting author, session date/time/name the abstract will be presented in, please visit this document.
This year’s meeting theme is “The Power of Shared Purpose: Transforming Gynecologic Cancer Care”.
2024 Key Concepts include:
- Moving the Needle Together in Clinical Trials
- All In: Diversity and Inclusion Through Many Lenses
- Working Together with the Patient at the Center
- The Science to Drive Purpose
- Together We Tackle Cancer-Care Barriers
- Encompassing the Provider in Gynecologic Cancer Care
- Let’s All Understand Genes, Genetics and Hereditary Cancers Together
- Tips, Tricks and Surgical Innovations (ERAS, Surgical Improvements)