Become a Member
SGO provides a forum for you and your colleagues to explore the newest science and research impacting gynecologic cancers as well as gain education through Continuing Medical Education (CME).
Members of SGO:
- Positively impact the future of women’s cancer care;
- Increase knowledge and awareness surrounding gynecologic cancers;
- Share cutting-edge science through the journal, Gynecologic Oncology;
- Expand their skills through educational offerings and leadership opportunities;
- Collaborate with other scientists to explore treatments and cures;
- Recognize their peers through SGO Honors and Awards presented at the Annual Meeting.
SGO and its members truly live the Society’s mission to promote the highest quality of comprehensive clinical care through education and research in the prevention and treatment of gynecologic cancers.
Join now or find out which membership category is right for you. Society of Gynecologic Oncology membership requirements (PDF file)
- Exclusive online continuing medical education (CME) courses and products
- Clinical practice statements, guidelines and coding tools
- Gynecologic Oncology journal subscription
- E-learning courses and online communities
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities
- Career Center job board
- Research support
- Advocacy and public policy
- Online access to SGO member directory
Contact the SGO Membership Department at 001 (312) 235-4060 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.