Join the SGO and become part of a community of health care providers dedicated to improving the health of women through prevention and treatment of gynecologic cancers. Gain access to a variety of resources to keep you abreast of the latest science in gynecologic oncology. Also, during your first year as a member, you will receive 50 percent off the registration rate for the 2017 SGO Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer, March 12-15 in National Harbor, MD (near Washington DC).
Allied Membership Application
SGO allied members gain access to these exclusive benefits:
- Discounted member rate on the journal, Gynecologic Oncology ($121.00 annually)
- Discounted rate on SGO meetings including our Annual Allied Health Professionals Workshop
- Online educational programming in SGO Connect Ed discounted or free
- Access to mySGO, an interactive online community where members interact with other members in a variety of special interest groups, including private online communities for Allied Health Providers
- Notification of career opportunities through SGO’s Career Center job board
- Complimentary data results of the SGO Mid-level Provider’s Practice Survey conducted in 2011
- Bi-weekly e-newsletters containing the latest news in women’s cancer and SGO activities
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities
Allied Membership Dues
Annual Dues: $185 ($25 application fee)
New member dues are payable at the time of application. Dues received from Jan. 1 to June 30 are applied to the current year. Dues received from July 1 to Dec. 31 are applied to the following year though membership becomes active upon approval.