Join the SGO and become part of a community of health care providers dedicated to improving the health of women through prevention and treatment of gynecologic cancers. Gain access to a variety of resources to keep you abreast of the latest science in gynecologic oncology.
Associate Membership Application
Associate Membership Benefits
SGO associate members have access to these exclusive benefits:
- Complimentary subscription to the journal, Gynecologic Oncology, including online access
- Access to mySGO, an engaging online community where members interact with other members in a variety of special interest groups
- Peer-reviewed, online multidisciplinary educational programming on SGO Connect Ed for a discount or no cost
- Discounted registration rates for all SGO meetings
- Notification of career opportunities through SGO’s Career Center job board
- Bi-weekly e-newsletters containing the latest news in women’s cancer and SGO activities
- Volunteer opportunities
Associate Membership Dues
Annual Dues: $625 ($75 application fee)
New Member dues are payable at the time of application. Dues received from Jan. 1 to June 30 are applied to the current year. Dues received from July 1 to Dec. 31 are applied to the following year though membership becomes active upon approval.