Join the SGO and become part of a community of health care providers and advocates dedicated to improving the health of women through prevention and treatment of gynecologic cancers. Gain access to a variety of resources to keep you abreast of the latest science in gynecologic oncology.
Associate Membership Application
Associate Membership Benefits
SGO associate members have access to these exclusive benefits:
- Member-only discount subscription to the journal, Gynecologic Oncology, and its mobile app, to access position papers relevant to your profession such as: “Delivery of gynecologic oncology care: Optimizing scope of advanced practice providers to enhance patient care: A Society of Gynecologic Oncology Position Paper” (December 2018)
- Access to the online member directory
- Access to mySGO, an engaging online community where members interact with other members in a variety of special interest groups
- Free peer-reviewed, online multidisciplinary educational programming on SGO Connect Ed
- Discounted registration rates for all SGO meetings
- Notification of career opportunities through SGO’s Career Center job board
- SGO Issues: Bi-weekly email keeping you up to date on news about your Society
- Volunteer opportunities
Associate Membership Dues
- $185 ($25 application fee) U.S. Advance Practice Providers
- $35 dues and no application fee for non-U.S. advance practice providers, non-MD health professionals and patient advocates
New Member dues are payable at the time of application. Dues received from Jan. 1 to June 30 are applied to the current year. Dues received from July 1 to Dec. 31 are applied to the following year though membership becomes active upon approval.