Full Membership Application
Associate Member Addendum
Associate Members meeting certain criteria may request Full Membership by completing both the Full Member application and addendum.
Full Membership Benefits
Join the SGO and become part of a community of multidisciplinary health care providers dedicated to improving the health of women through prevention and treatment of gynecologic cancers. Gain access to a variety of resources to keep you abreast of the latest science, clinical issues, education and advocacy issues in gynecologic oncology.
SGO full members have access to the following exclusive SGO membership resources:
- Gynecologic Oncology journal: Complimentary subscription to the journal, including access to the new mobile app.
- SGO ConnectTMEd: Your online connection to peer-reviewed women’s cancer education that is conveniently accessible via a desktop or mobile device.
- MySGO: An engaging online community where members interact with other members in a variety of special interest groups.
- Professional listing in SGO’s online Seek a Specialist search: Allow the public to find your practice location(s) for their healthcare needs.
- Member registration rates for SGO meetings: Take advantage of significant member-only savings on the Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer, as well as other educational events.
Full Membership Dues
Annual Dues: $625 ($75 application fee)
Membership with SGO is annual (Jan. 1 through Dec. 31). New member dues are payable at the time of application.
Dues received from Jan. 1 to June 30 are applied to the current calendar year. Dues received from July 1 to Dec. 31 are applied to the following year although membership becomes active upon approval. Access to the SGO journal (online and/or print) will begin on Jan. 1.