Gynecologic Oncology Innovation Award
Established in 2011, the Innovation Award honors individuals who have been exceptionally creative thinkers that significantly impacted the understanding of and/or approaches to the prevention, diagnosis or treatment of gynecologic cancers.
Selection and Presentation
The Honors and Awards Committee nominates and evaluates potential awardees with the final selection made by the Foundation Council. This award is presented at the Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer.
- Nadeem R. Abu-Rustum, MD, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Ate Van Der Zee, MD, PhD, University Medical Center Groningen
- Charles F. Levenback, MD, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Susan Band Horwitz, PhD, Albert Einstein School of Medicine
- William Patrick McGuire, MD, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Robert C. Bast, Jr., MD, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Mary-Claire King, PhD
- Henry T. Lynch, MD
- C. Thomas Griffiths, MD
- Douglas Lowy, MD
- Harald Zur Hausen, MD, DSc (Hon) MDs (Hon)