Humanitarianism & Volunteerism Award
Established in 2012, the Gynecologic Oncology Humanitarianism & Volunteerism Award is awarded to an individual for their exemplary local, national or international volunteer and outreach efforts in women’s cancer care, research or training.
Selection and Presentation
The Honors and Awards Committee solicits nominees from the membership at large, evaluates and recommends nominees with the final selection made by the Foundation Council. This award is presented at the Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer. Submit a nomination online; completed nominations must be electronically submitted by Nov. 6, 2015.
- Kathleen M. Schmeler, MD, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- AnneKathryn Goodman, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital
- George Larry Maxwell, MD, INOVA Fairfax Hospital for Women and Children
- William T. Creasman, MD, Medical University of South Carolina
- Carolyn M. Johnston, MD, University of Michigan
- Groesbeck Parham, MD
- Leo Lagasse, MD