SGO Connect™Ed E-learning
SGO Connect™Ed is your connection to peer-reviewed women’s cancer education. The e-learning platform provides a comprehensive, multidisciplinary curriculum that is conveniently accessible via a desktop or mobile device.
SGO Education Committee member Josh Cohen, MD, from the University of California at Los Angeles, provides an overview of recorded sessions from the 2016 Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer in San Diego.
Education concerning cervical, ovarian, uterine, vulvar/vaginal and breast cancers, as well as gestational trophoblastic disease are accessible at your convenience either day or night. Other popular offerings on SGO ConnectEd include:
- Surgical films for patient case comparison
- Monthly video debate symposia (coming soon in collaboration with Good Health)
- Recordings of SGO meetings concerning the latest research
- Research articles abstracted by experts in the field
- Upcoming educational meeting and webinar notifications
Entry to SGO ConnectEd is free. Access to some educational modules may require a fee. Log in here.