Join us for the hybrid SGO 2022 Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer.
Plan to join us in person in Phoenix, AZ, or block your calendar to attend virtually. The Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SGO) 2022 Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer is a comprehensive forum for the subspecialty of gynecologic oncology. Whether you are a physician, surgeon, researcher, allied health professional or a student in the field, you can join us to make the connections that will boost your career, see what is new in gyn cancer science and research, and learn the best practices and techniques that can take your patient care to the next level.
Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Dates: Dec. 1, 2021 – Jan. 7, 2022
Key research concepts
• Cancer Care Delivery and Preventable Harm
• Surgical Trials and Innovations
• Patient-Reported Outcomes/Quality of Life and Survivorship
• Novel Therapeutics and Clinical Trials
• Rare Tumors and Precision Medicine
• Translational Science and Cancer Biology
• Population Science and Cancer Prevention