Mark your calendars for the 2022 Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer.
The Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SGO) Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer is a comprehensive forum for the subspecialty of gynecologic oncology. Whether you’re a physician, surgeon, researcher, allied health professional or a student in the field, you can join us to make the connections that will boost your career, see what’s new in gynecologic oncology science and research, and learn the best practices and techniques that can take your care to the next level.
Call For abstracts Now Open
Submit your standard abstracts, international abstracts and surgical films online by 11:59 p.m. CDT on Sept 24, 2021. Please review the 2022 Call For Abstracts Rules Regulations And Guidelines prior to your submission.
Abstract and Surgical Film Submission Dates: Aug. 2, 2021 – Sept. 24, 2021
Late Breaking Abstract Submission Dates: Dec. 1, 2021 – Jan. 7, 2022
Key research concepts
• Cancer Care Delivery and Preventable Harm
• Surgical Trials and Innovations
• Patient Reported Outcomes/Quality of Life and Survivorship
• Novel Therapeutics and Clinical Trials
• Rare Tumors and Precision Medicine
• Translational Science and Cancer Biology
• Population Science and Cancer Prevention