SGO 2023 Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer
Join us March 25 – 28, 2023, at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, FL.
To access the Annual Meeting Event Platform, all registrants received an invitation email to the email address used to register for the meeting. The email was sent from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line SGO 2022 Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer: Event Login and Details. This email includes a unique-to-you link to create a password and be able to log in to the Virtual Platform.
You must be logged in to view sessions—please check your inbox for the invitation email if you have not created a password yet. If you are unable to find your unique-to-you link or are still having trouble logging in, please use this Support Form.
Key research concepts
• Cancer Care Delivery and Preventable Harm
• Surgical Trials and Innovations
• Patient-Reported Outcomes/Quality of Life and Survivorship
• Novel Therapeutics and Clinical Trials
• Rare Tumors and Precision Medicine
• Translational Science and Cancer Biology
• Population Science and Cancer Prevention