SGO 2021 Annual Meeting Call for Abstracts Opens July 7
The Call for Abstracts and Surgical Films for the SGO 2021 Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer will open on Tuesday, July 7. The Call for Abstracts will be open July 7 through Oct. 23, 2020. This year the call for international abstracts will be open during this same time frame. Call for Late-breaking abstracts will be open Dec. 1, 2020 through Jan. 4, 2021.
Key Submission Deadlines
- Call for abstracts (domestic and international*) and surgical films: July 7 through Oct. 23, 2020
- New this year, Trials in Progress posters provide an opportunity for members of the SGO research community to present ongoing trials to encourage collaboration and discussion.
- All phases of clinical research (phases I to III, supportive care, nonpharmacologic interventions) submitted as a Trials in Progress abstract. Trials submitted must be ongoing and cannot have reached pre-specified endpoints for analysis. As such, inclusion of results would be improper and is strictly forbidden.
- Late-breaking submissions: Dec. 1, 2020 through Jan. 4, 2021
*SGO defines international abstracts as abstracts concerned with the care of women with gynecologic malignancies outside the United States and Canada.
Access World-Class Education
Receive access to education on:
- The latest trends in global research, methods, and technology in treating gynecologic cancers
- Contemporary research findings on the prevention of and screening for gynecologic cancers
- Novel approaches to the medical and surgical management of gynecologic cancers within the context of the current standard of care
- Special interest topics for international attendees, residents, fellows, and candidates, cancer survivors, and allied health professionals