SGO 2022 Winter Meeting.
Who Should Attend?
Gynecologic oncologists, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, obstetricians and gynecologists, and allied health professionals involved in the care of patients who have gynecologic cancers are encouraged to attend the SGO Winter Meeting.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
*Registration will open in October 2021.
- Discuss treatment strategies for controversial cases in gynecologic oncology
- Describe the emerging therapies and updated trials in cervical cancer
- Review current treatment approaches and ongoing trials for uterine cancer
- Describe the role of surgery in gynecologic malignancies, including novel approaches
- Review controversial topics in the management of ovarian cancer.
*Session details will become available at a later date. Session topics and times are subject to change*