SGO 2023 WInter MEETING
Get away from your day-to-day and join us for our next Winter Meeting! A unique, casual event where you can make connections, hear the latest research from early-career investigators, and access to powerful industry resources.
This year’s event is only available in person, and takes place in Whistler, BC, Canada, which is known for breathtaking sights and world-class skiing.
Who Should Attend?
Gynecologic oncologists, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, obstetricians and gynecologists, and allied health professionals involved in the care of patients who have gynecologic cancers are encouraged to attend the SGO Winter Meeting.
Session I: Best of Gyn Onc
- Discuss new data regarding PARP inhibitor front-line maintenance therapy for ovarian, tubal, and peritoneal cancer
- Review molecular profiles of endometrial cancer and clinical implications
- Understand the recent data with antibody-drug conjugates in ovarian and endometrial cancer
- Review novel therapies and clinical trials in ovarian and endometrial cancer
Session II: Cervix
- Recognize new and upcoming advances in cervical cancer prevention
- Discuss data, questions and controversies for the surgical management of cervical cancer
- Describe and understand management strategies for advanced or recurrent cervical cancer
Session III: Clinical Challenges
- Develop an understanding regarding the FDAs re-evaluation of data and clinical impact on the restricted indications of PARPi in recurrent ovarian cancer
- Explore therapeutic options for late line treatment in patients with recurrent endometrial cancer
- Identify treatment strategies in the management of recurrent vulvar carcinoma
- Examine the emerging role of ctDNA and its application to clinical care
Session IV: Tumor Board
- Present challenging and clinically relevant diagnostic and therapeutic dilemmas for patients with gynecological malignancies in order to provide context for strategic treatment decision-making
- Comprehensively review and outline optimal evidence-based treatment approaches for patients with complex clinical disease-specific conundrums
- Provide the opportunity for participants to express their clinical considerations for the proposed clinical scenarios
Session V: Everything Non-medical That Matters
- Define wellness as it relates to your unique perspective
- Write a personal mission statement for your career
- Outline a viable plan for your practice to extend access to care for additional persons who lack adequate access
Exhibits & Sponsorship
There are many opportunities to exhibit or sponsor the SGO 2023 Winter Meeting. Join us as the meeting celebrates 27 years of outstanding networking and education for gynecologic oncologists, pathologists, radiation and medical oncologists and other gynecologic cancer care professionals.