Our Mission & Our Vision
Our Mission is to promote excellence in the care of women at risk for or affected by gynecologic cancer through advocacy, education, research and interdisciplinary collaboration.
Our Vision is to eradicate gynecologic cancers.
- Advocacy: Advance policies that promote the eradication of gynecologic cancer.
- Collaboration: Support and promote partnerships to advance the care of women with or at risk for gynecologic cancers.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Commit to cultural humility and diversity of thought and engagement.
- Education: Provide innovative education and continuous learning.
- Engagement: Provide opportunities to participate in the progress of the gynecologic oncology profession.
- Leadership & Professionalism: Set an example of integrity, quality and excellence.
- Patient Care: Foster empathetic, comprehensive and high-value care to improve the lives of women with or at risk for gynecologic cancer.
- Research: Advance innovation and discovery to eradicate gynecologic cancer.