The SGO Allied Health Professionals Workshop will be held Sept. 9-10, 2017, gathering physician assistants, nurse practitioners and registered nurses who treat patients with gynecologic cancers for a unique workshop to discuss a variety of topics surrounding practice challenges. This year’s workshop is located in at the Hyatt Centric Magnificent Mile 633 N. St. Clair St. in downtown Chicago.
Experts in the field of gynecologic oncology will lead the one-and-a-half-day educational and networking workshop designed to address the following topics:
• State of the Subspecialty
• Hormone replacement therapy and fertility preservation
• Specialized RN content
• Post-operative care
• Chemotherapy and targeted therapies
• Interactive session – tumor board
• Networking luncheon and reception
Visiting Chicago from out of town? Take a look at SGO’s Chicago staff picks for where to go and what to do over the weekend.