SGO 25th Annual Winter Meeting Learning Objectives
- Describe recent innovations in the treatment of ovarian cancer.
- Understand emerging therapies for endometrial cancer.
- Describe the role of immunotherapy in the management of gynecologic malignancies.
- Review tumor boards cases to identify better treatment strategies.
- Describe the current management of rare gynecologic tumors.
In support of improving patient care, the Society of Gynecologic Oncology is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
AMA Credit Designation Statement – Physician
This activity will be approved for AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits; total amount TBD
ANCC Credit Designation Statement – Nurses
This CE activity will be approved for ANCC Contact hours; total amount TBD
ACPE Credit Designation Statement – Pharmacists
This activity will be approved for ACPE contact hours (CEUs); total amount TBD
ACPE UAN: JA0007238-0000-19-001-L01-P
PAs may claim a maximum of Category 1 credits (TBD) for completing this activity. NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1™ Credits from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state or medical society.