Allied Health Professionals Meeting
Save the date for the SGO 2024 Allied Health Professionals Meeting, September 27–29 at the Marriott Charlotte City Center in Charlotte, NC!
This meeting is specially designed for nurse practitioners and physician assistants/physician associates, along with other members of the gynecologic oncology care team, including physicians, registered nurses and pharmacists.
|View 2023 Schedule
Couldn’t make it to Phoenix?
The Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SGO) 2023 Allied Health Professionals Meeting, Sept. 8 – 10 in Phoenix, AZ was a huge success!
You can still catch all the valuable content by purchasing the SGO 2023 Allied Meeting On-Demand Package. This package is available now, and Continuing Education (CE) credits may be claimed until March 1, 2024. It includes the majority* of sessions held during the in-person conference, offering audio recordings synchronized with slides and PDFs of presentation slides. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to stay informed and engaged!
*Due to the format or sensitive content of some sessions, they were not recorded (Diversity & Inclusion, Mentoring, and Roundtable: Barriers to Practice).
This year’s sessions included:
- Wound Assessment and Treatment: Focus on the Surgical Wound
- Beyond Kegels and Dilators: Pelvic Health Physical Therapy for the Oncology Patient
- Goals of Care Discussion for the Advance Practice Provider: Why, How and When
- Vulvar Skin Disorders: Recognition, Diagnosis, and Management
- Active Living After Cancer: Implementing Lifestyle Change in Gynecologic Oncology Patients
- The Embodiment of Sexual Pleasure After Trauma
- Hormonal Therapies to Treat Gynecologic Cancers
- Cancer Genetics Update: Ovarian and Endometrial Cancers
New in 2023, SGO offered an Allied Health Basics Bootcamp on the first day of the conference. The course covered all the basics of gynecologic malignancies such as diagnosis, treatment, follow up, etc. This was a separate and additional course offering and is now available on-demand on SGO ConnectEd. Learn more.