Registration now open for the 2021 Allied Health Professionals Meeting.
Who Should Attend?
The Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SGO) Allied Health Professionals Meeting is designed for nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, physicians, and other members of the gynecologic oncology care team who are in any phase of their career.
The 2021 Allied Health Professionals Meeting will be SGO’s first ever hybrid meeting, giving attendees both an in-person and virtual experience. In-person education will begin with a half-day Friday starting late-morning, a full day Saturday, and a half-day on Sunday ending in the afternoon.
• Increase knowledge of treatment regimens and associated side effects
• Improve clinical procedure skills
• Improve knowledge of surgical approach and management of surgical patients to include complications in the postop setting, anticoagulation, and ostomy care
• Increase awareness and understanding of recent clinical trial data and FDA approvals in gynecologic oncology
• Increase understanding of the utility of genetic testing and its implications for patient care
• Improve knowledge of caring for patients in the survivorship setting and managing these issues (i.e., communication, hormone replacement therapy, mental health)
• Promote a better understanding of gender equity