Annual Meeting Webinar #4: Molecular Testing and Patient Selection in Ovarian Cancer
All times listed are Central Daylight Time (CDT).
Moderators/Distillants: Rebecca C. Arend, MD, MPH, and Charles N. Landen, MD
- Safety of veliparib in combination with chemotherapy and as maintenance in front-line ovarian cancer: Results in BRCAm, hrd, and whole populations from the VELIA trial – C. Aghajanian
- Exploring the relationship between homologous recombination score and progression-free survival in BRCA wildtype ovarian carcinoma: Analysis of veliparib plus carboplatin/paclitaxel in the velia study – E. Swisher
- Randomized phase II CLIO study on olaparib monotherapy versus chemotherapy in platinum-sensitive recurrent ovarian cancer – L. Loverix
- Postprogression outcomes in patients with ovarian carcinoma associated with a mutation in a non-BRCA homologous recombination repair gene receiving rucaparib maintenance treatment: Results from the phase III study ARIEL3 – D. M. O’Malley
- Describe the tolerability of PARP inhibitor and platinum chemotherapy in patients with ovarian cancer overall and in biomarker-selected subsets.
- Conclude that HRD score is not a predictive biomarker of Veliparib benefit in 1L ovarian cancer
- Define the role of PARP inhibitors in monotherapy in treatment of platinum sensitive ovarian cancer.
- Summarize the effect of rucaparib vs placebo on postprogression endpoints in a post hoc exploratory analysis of the subgroup of patients with a non-BRCA homologous recombination repair (HRR) gene mutation in their tumor who participated in the phase 3 study ARIEL3 (NCT01968213).
In support of improving patient care, the Society of Gynecologic Oncology is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the health care team.
AMA Credit Designation Statement – Physicians
The Society of Gynecology Oncology designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation on each activity.
ANCC Credit Designation Statement – Nurses
This activity has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 nursing contact hours.
ACPE Credit Designation Statement – Pharmacists
Each activity has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 contact hours of pharmacy continuing education credit. UAN number JA00007238-0000-20-008-L01-P.
PAs may claim a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for completing this live activity. NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state or medical society.