Webinar #5: Surgical Innovations in Gynecologic Cancers
All times listed are Central Daylight Time (CDT).
Moderators/Distillants: Kara C. Long Roche, MD, and Jamie N. Bakkum-Gamez, MD
- Validation of sentinel lymph biopsy in patients with early stage vulvar cancer: A prospective trial of 1552 women (GROINSS-V II/GOG270) – B. M. Slomovitz
- Radiotherapy as an alternative treatment for inguinofemoral lymphadenectomy in vulvar cancer patients with a metastatic sentinel node: Results of GROINSS-V II – A. van Der Zee
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy versus lymphadenectomy for high-grade endometrial cancer staging (SENTOR trial): A prospective multicenter cohort study – M. C. Cusimano
- Characterization of patients with isolated tumor cells and micrometastasis on sentinel lymph node biopsy performed for endometrial cancer staging – K. A. Underkofler
- Does the presence of nodal micrometastases or isolated tumor cells increase the risk of recurrent endometrioid adenocarcinoma? A case control study. – T. Castellano
- Describe the performance characteristics of sentinel lymph node biopsy using indocyanine green in stage I high-grade endometrial cancer patients
- Identify the new surgical standard of care for women with early stage vulvar cancer
- Define the role of radiotherapy in pts with SN mets < 2 mm
- Describe the significance of MM or ITCs found on otherwise negative lymph nodes towards the risk of recurrance in early stage endometrioid adenocarcinoma of the uterus.
- Describe the patient and disease characteristics associated with isolated tumor cells and micrometastasis diagnosis on sentinel lymph node biopsy performed for endometrial cancer staging
In support of improving patient care, the Society of Gynecologic Oncology is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the health care team.
AMA Credit Designation Statement – Physicians
The Society of Gynecology Oncology designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation on each activity.
ANCC Credit Designation Statement – Nurses
This activity has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 nursing contact hours.
ACPE Credit Designation Statement – Pharmacists
Each activity has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 contact hours of pharmacy continuing education credit. UAN number JA00007238-0000-20-009-L01-P.
PAs may claim a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for completing this live activity. NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state or medical society.