Each year, approximately 83,000 women in the United States are diagnosed with a form of gynecologic cancer, whether it is cervical, ovarian, uterine, vaginal, or vulvar. As a gynecologic cancer patient or survivor, you can give the gift of hope by donating to the Society of Gynecologic Oncology’s Foundation for Gynecologic Oncology. Your gift will fund valuable research to develop new treatments and cures. Make a difference in the lives of women diagnosed with gynecologic cancer or those who are at risk. Talk to you your doctor today about donating to the foundation of the Society of Gynecologic Oncology.
Gift Giving Options
Several options are offered to make your gift have a lasting impact:
- One-time Gift: Donate online through a safe and secure giving site
- Planned Giving: Consider the Foundation for Gynecologic Oncology in your will
- Named Endowment Fund: A gift of a large monetary amount that will sustain the fund and support its intended program(s) annually through interest income generated by the fund itself
- Women’s Cancer Research Award: Cash and pledged funds to support a number of named scholarships or research awards
- Education Leadership: Funding to established a named lectureship on current topics within women’s cancer care
Contact Karen Carlson at email@example.com for more information and assistance with your donation.
Thanks to the generosity of cervical cancer survivor Linda Ryan, SGO’s Foundation for Gynecologic Oncology has created a $15,000 ME STRONG Young Investigator’s Award with the first Gift of Hope donation. Future contributions made to the Foundation for Gynecologic Oncology will be recognized at the time of the commitment and will be promoted in a manner consistent with the magnitude of the gift.