Join the SGO and become part of a community of health care providers dedicated to improving the health of women through prevention and treatment of gynecologic cancers. The trainee membership is open to:
Gain access to a variety of resources and opportunities to help you succeed in the gynecologic oncology field. Whether your goal is to enter or complete training, acquire certification and leadership skills, or stay abreast on the latest science, an SGO membership will benefit you.
Trainee Career Membership Application
Trainee Membership Benefits
Early career professionals have access to the following exclusive benefits:
- Discounted rate on the journal, Gynecologic Oncology ($121 yearly subscription)
- Access to MySGO, an engaging online community where you can interact with other leading members in surgery, medical oncology, radiation oncology and pathology
- Private online communities for candidates, fellows, resident and medical student members to exchange experiences and share resources
- Peer-reviewed online multidisciplinary educational programming discounted or free on SGO Connect Ed
- Discounted rates on registrations for all SGO meetings
- Notification of career opportunities though the SGO Career Center
- SGO Issues: Bi-weekly e-newsletter containing the latest news in women’s cancer and SGO activities
Trainee Membership Dues
- Fellow-in-Training Member Annual Dues: $125 (International Fellow-in-training Dues: $50)
- Resident/Student Member Annual Dues: $25
New member dues are payable at the time of application. Dues received from Jan. 1 to June 30 are applied to the current year. Dues received from July 1 to Dec. 31 are applied to the following year though membership becomes active upon approval.