Many Faces of Endometrial Cancer: Achieving Quality Care Through Patient-Focused Practice
Tune in to this on-demand webcast to hear powerful stories from endometrial cancer patients that will provide perspective on the physical, mental and emotional considerations facing each. Expert oncologists use these stories to lead the discussion on:
- Providing personalized, patient-centered, and evidence-based treatment
- Management of adverse events for patients with advanced endometrial cancer.
This activity is provided by in partnership with the .
1.0-hour CME/CE enduring webcast offering for:
- Physicians (ACCME)
- Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Pharmacists (ACPE + NABP)
- Nurses (ANCC)
- Case Managers (CCM, pre-approved)