Sponsorship > SGO Webinars
SGO offers periodic CME and Non-CME webinars that address timely educational issues facing the members. This is primarily for fellows and any other members who wish to attend. Corporate webinar sponsors may host a webinar on a topic that has been approved by the SGO.
Recent webinar topics include:
- Medical Oncology Series
- Genetics Series
- Core Gynecologic Oncology Series (for Fellows)
Planned webinar topics include:
- Core Gynecologic Oncology (ongoing)
- Genetics Series (ongoing)
- Coding Series (ongoing)
- Surgical Safety (May 2013)
The average number of webinar attendees is 60 people. SGO webinar sponsor benefits are subject to SGO approval. Webinar opportunities and core benefits include:
Webinar Sponsor ($15,000)
- Exclusive marketing recognition on webinar web page with linked logo
- Webinar series with three (3) separate events hosted on SGO Connect Ed
- Advanced analytics*
- E-blast email marketing to SGO members
- Webinar attendee mailing list
- Linked logo on SGO Corporate Partners tab
- Ability to provide brief exit survey at the conclusion of the webinar
*Advanced analytics include: Number of attendees and exit survey results.
Contact: Teri Jordan
Learn more about Annual Meeting sponsorship opportunities.