Late-breaking abstract submissions open until Jan. 17
SGO encourages all medical professionals who are part of the women’s cancer care team to submit late-breaking abstracts for consideration in the 2018 SGO Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer final scientific program. The late-breaking abstract session will highlight data of the highest scientific impact that has become available since the original 2018 Annual Meeting abstract submission deadline. Late-breaking abstracts will be accepted through Wednesday, Jan. 17, 11:59 p.m.CT. Review the abstract guidelines prior to submission. Accepted science will be announced in late February.
- FDA: Self-collection Pap tests must meet current standards
- Sequencing cancer tumors can hold more promise than proof
- Research improves understanding of cancer cell regulation
- Robotic surgery in elderly and very elderly GYN cancer patients
- Antiretroviral therapy may reduce risk of cervical cancer